Vision:“ We believe knowledge as a great power with divine spirit. We serve the knowledge very honestly and spontaneously.”
- Our main goal is to serve the rural population and project every rural youth as the most competent individual with up-to-date knowledge.
- Our dream is to uplift the rural youth in all respects.
- Our prime objective is to impart higher educational facilities to the rural and project affected villages.
- Our aim is to bring the downtrodden students of this area into the stream of higher education.
Core values of the Institution:
- Educate students from all strata’s of society
- Effective implementation of Earn and Learn’ scheme
- Promote human values among students
- Support ICT tools in teaching, learning and research
- Develop global competencies among students
- Develop environmental consciousness and eco-friendly campus
- Enhance sports and cultural activities through various programs
- Carry out extension and outreach activities
- Promote skill development programs
- Encourage students to transform challenges into opportunities, for quest for excellence
• The vision statement is the underlying philosophy of the institution, while conducting the academic programmes, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. • The institution upholds the core values of equality and co-operative sprit. • The institution has instilled work culture in our students and the faculty, which is acknowledged not only by the university but also by the society at large. • The college has developed a student-centric culture for their holistic development. • The college offers add-on career oriented courses to develop essential skills, global competence and ethical values in the students. • The college has established linkages with industries so as to develop students’ entrepreneurship skills. • The institution motivates the faculty and the students to participate actively in workshops, seminars and conferences and also to undertake research projects.
Nature of governance:
The college has a system of participatory governance which is achieved through decentralization. The institution has been committed to ensure the participation of all stake holders through effective functioning of various statutory and non-statutory bodies. The participatory governance is achieved by forming governing body, college development committee, grievance redressal committee, anti-ragging committee, prevention of sexual harassment committee, purchase committee, internal complaint committee. College of Arts Bhigwan, College is established in 1997, has been imparting quality education, inculcating human, social, moral, ethical values and developing necessary skills for leadership. Due to the working of this Mandal, thousands of students not only got educated but also morally built up by the philosophy of “Simple leaving and high thinking”, “Work is worship” etc. By observing his sincere, fully devoted, entirely selfless work for the upliftment of under privileged classes,